AGENDA with LINKS and REMOTE LOGIN information at bit.ly/cybertools-aslo
Join us for a great workshop!
- When: Sunday, Feb. 26, 2017, 9:00 am – 3:30 pm HST – PLUS optional visit to the LAVA visualization lab – back to convention center by 5:00 pm)
- Where: Hawaii Convention Center, Honolulu, HI, room 323 B
- How: email email@example.com to reserve your space (and your LUNCH).
- Cost to you: None, thanks to generous workshop guides & NSF EarthCube CRESCYNT funding
- Not registered yet? We still want you (but can’t promise lunch or transportation)
Can’t attend in person? Join the workshop online! (starts 11:00am PST, 2:00pm EST)
- EarthCube: A Community-Driven Cyberinfrastructure for the Geosciences
- ECO-GEO Virtual Machine – an environmental genomics workbench
- Multidisciplinary Challenges in Ocean Science Research
- SeaView: Connecting Ocean Data Repositories with Science and Visualization
- Cyber Visualization Tools
- Geoscience Papers of the Future (digital tools training)
- More Cyber Tools for Research – the Toolbox
- EarthCube Integration and Test Environment
- Workflow Assembly (exercise: assembling data and tools on the workbench)
- Trip – visit the Laboratory for Advanced Visualization and Applications
Your Guides: Drs. Mohan Ramamurthy (UCAR), Elisha Wood-Charlson (UH Manoa), Jay Pearlman (U Colo), Stephen Diggs (Scripps), Jason Leigh (UH Manoa), Daniel Garijo (USC), Ouida Meier (UH Manoa), Emily Law (JPL); Alberto Gonzalez (UH Manoa)
If you’re attending ASLO (Association for Sciences in Limnology and Oceanography) in Hawaii or will be in Honolulu on Feb. 26th and care about better ways to collaborate, solve data and workflow challenges, or take the next steps in the relentless digital revolution, join us in person!
We’re excited to be able to offer this workshop as a real-time webinar – please participate remotely if you can! We have an amazing lineup of presenters and workshop guides. Don’t miss out!
Funding gratefully acknowledged from NSF EarthCube CRESCYNT Coral Reef Science and Cyberinfrastructure Network, Ruth D. Gates, PI (crescynt.org)